Tuesday, March 13, 2012

More News from Chile

Hello :)

This week was great.  We´re seeing some real results from our efforts.  We found 5 nuevos this week.  And, we´re still working on putting those we´re already taught to get baptism dates. 

Right now we´re working with a family that's proven to be an eye opener for me.  We´re able to explain the whole plan of the eternal families from temple to baptism and it makes so much more sense.  There name is Zuñiga and the two children got baptized 1.5 years ago.  They´ve been inactive for awhile but now we´re teaching their parents, and they really want to better their family.

I love this work.  The mission is passing way too fast.  It feels like just yesterday I was in the MTC and now I´m nearing 6 months!

In answer to a question, there are about 50/50 latinos, and gringos. 

I really have enjoying this cambio with Elder Sanchez.  We haven´t worked our tails off as much, but we´ve definitely felt optimism, happiness, and the Spirit.  We´ve just started with out plans to help the ward, and the results should be coming in the next weeks.

Oh, and about the house.  Its been resolved and now we´re going to be moving to one just out of our ward with the other companionship in the ward.  Oh, fun fact - I recently made chicken parmesan, and today oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (this is my kind of mission :)  I´m really struggling knowing what I should write, so please send me questions to give me direction for the next week´s response.

Con Amor
Del abajo del mundo
Elder Parry Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment