Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Changes in May

Hey :)

Well it's official, I`ve been changed.  Saturday at 12:40 in the night the District Leader called and told us our cambios.  Although the 4 of us in the house were already ready to leave because of the difficulty of the sector, I WON! :)  But really, I`m quite sad to leave both the ward and the other elders.  Also, we were finally able to encounter Patricia and I think she has real potential to get baptized.  It's sad but I`m optimistic about this sector.  I`m with a Mexican named Elder Garza who came with Elder Sanchez and has a year in the mission.  He seems very good but you can never tell in the beginning. ;)  I`m in slightly more campo, and it's the first time in my mission when I`m only with my companion instead of with others in the house.  I`m sorry but I`m going to write much more next week...

This talk made me cry:  It`s about mothers and their divine work.  Very fitting for this week.  I would like to publicly thank my Mother for the wonderful job she`s done to teach me, guide me, and encourage me.  I would also like to include Madre, in my thanks for putting up with me and my bullheaded-ness.  

Remember that while God gave his power as the priesthood to Man, He gave His divine power to create life to Mothers, and has enough trust in them to let them raise his children while in this mortal exhistence.


Con Amor

Elder Parry Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment