Monday, November 19, 2012

Spiritual Thoughts from Elder Harrison

Hey,

I`m sorry but I`ve been trying to do a full-on rescue effort with my flash drive to recover photos and other files.  This has left me with less-than-ideal time to write my feelings and experiences.  The main thought for this week is the baptism of Daniel.  Here is a link including some photos from the baptism. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ioeklwgoq2np11f/LydmHRqRVX    It was wonderful, and very touching.  He`s truly changed in the preparation for baptism.  Also, a little 9 year old boy from the sisters got baptized.

Questions:
We do eat lunches with various members that sign up.
The reason I`m reading so many recent talks is because I enjoy it, and because an apostle once said that the words of a live prophet are more important than a dead one.

The spiritual thoughts for the week are the mormon messages below:


Live life in joy
Elder Parry Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment