Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Cheer


"Hey :)

Last week I had the amazing opportunity to literally baptize my first person.  Her name is Antonieta.  She`s 52, and a wonderful person. The Christmas was wonderful. I loved cooking up my feast, and sharing the night with those who would be alone.  The chance to talk to the family was wonderful as well. I hope that you all passed a wonderful Holiday and that your hearts were full of gratitude and joy. I would like to leave a gift of a scripture in Mosiah 3:5-11,13,17.  Also, I would leave my testimony of the Savior and His love towards us. I know He lives and influences us through His Light and Spirit. I know that while many denominations have partial light of Christ, His Fullness is found in the Restored Church.  I love you and appreciate your support and testimony.  Remember that God loves you and watches over your every step.

Tu Misionero
Elder Parry Harrison"

No comments:

Post a Comment