Monday, October 15, 2012

Good Times

Hey :)

This week has gone wonderfully.  We`ve been able to help four people accept baptismal dates, and have found 10 new people to teach.  It was a very successful week and I was grateful for for the opportunity to finish up the change with Elder Garcia on such a high note.  I`ve learned a lot from him.  He`s patient, positive, and works hard.  I hope I can apply his example in my future opportunities to serve in the mission.  I`m fully invested, and in love with my mission.  I`m positive about my involvement and my influence.

Trivia:
From a Sister Taggart in our ward.  Her father is in the Stake Presidency and sent her the news that the missionary department had 479 missionary applications last week and as of this Friday have 1750 for hermanas  and 1780 for elderes.  The army of the Lord is receiving so many recruits.

Description of the photos attatched:

I made some amazing spaghetti the other day.  
My companion played a prank and put my chair on the ceiling.  
Me in my long trench coat that Elder Garcia gifted me (I`m pimp I know :)   
I accidentally left a pen in my white wash and severely stained one shirt and slightly several others including one of my companion`s :P
The sector is full of really cool grafiti.  Some of the best in Chile
Some photos from the futbol game from this morning.  We played in a nearby ward with another companionship.

Mucho Amor
Tu missionero
Elder Parry Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment